Clicker Heroes Clicker Heroes

Really boring. The only objective is to click, click, and click. Not funny.

Battleground Legends Battleground Legends

Boring and bad.

Splatters Splatters

This game is genial. Origial idea, simple gameplay... is a really hard game, but really funny. One of the best flash games.
Record: 972,686

Castlevania 10 Castlevania 10

WTF...?

One Shots One Shots

Original idea, not bad.
A small answer: the images are taken from Discount Mayonnaise??

BiOgames responds:

N.B. Yes :) and others. It is a parody.

Madness Customization Madness Customization

Not bad, a lot of costumization. Small answer: where you find the sprites?

1999Elias responds:

Mostly of them were made from Krinkels, some of them (mostly guns) are made by me and there's some of my friends :)
Thanks and have fun!

Tek Tactical Tek Tactical

Probably, one of the best shooting games, i really like it.
I love characters and weapons style, the graphic is perfect. An original idea is that the rpg elements, makes the game more strategic and funny. At the beginning seems boring, but after a few rounds you can't stop. Rarely i give more than 4 stars, but this game is fuckin' nice.

tedgaming responds:

Glad to hear that you got past what felt initially boring to you to enjoy the game for what it is =)

Run Jeff! Run Jeff!

Funny, is a game simple, but with a very effective gameplay. I haven't found bug, but the graphic is low, why you can't change to medium or high? However, great work.
Ah, another question, why Ultrapitchfork, the artist of the game, have removed all of theirs drawings on newgrounds? I love Ultrapithcfork works, I want to know what happened to him...

PabMo responds:

Thanks! Graphics are set to low just because on high I'm sure it would lag on some computers, and I like how it looks. I wanted the game to run as smooth as possible so it's easier for people to focus.

I'm glad someone's still having fun with this, it hasn't been getting much attention. So it's great to log on and see this review!

UltraPitchFork! I wish I knew what happened to him. I've been wondering that myself, I haven't heard anything from him in over a year. I do hope he's ok. Last I heard he was working full time doing graphics for Facebook games with some production company. I've sent him emails and have not heard back. He was my favourite artist on NG too so I hope he returns.

Thanks for the review I really appreciate it!

From PabMo.

Upgrade Complete 2 Upgrade Complete 2

Nice game,you never get tired.
-1 star for the scary face.

Mass Mayhem 2099 A.D. Mass Mayhem 2099 A.D.

Really funny, the graphic is very nice. One of the best Mass Mayhem.